Search This Blog

Monday 6 August 2012

My First Interview!

OK, so I'm very excited now!

Although my next post was supposed to be my next women's fiction short story, I have received confirmation that my interview with Book Briefs Blog is now published and available to all.


It's very strange to be interviewed and although it was through email, it was still very daunting!

Trying to sound fun and fresh, instead of robotic and boring or the worst one, oversell your work, I changed my answers over three times!

Well, have a look and tell me what you think and I will be back with a short story on Saturday 11th July 2012, so keep checking the website.

Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

Bombay Mixx Interview at Book Briefs Blog:  http://bookbriefs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/interview-bombay-mixx-by-shar-lewis.html

Websitewww.bombaymixx.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment